The essence and structure of separate work of student
The business of separate work depends mainly in the outcomes of students learning and their future practical tasks. Independent work of students is a really broad concept, into the interpretation of which various approaches were formed, which will be as a result of variations in comprehending the essence of the phenomenon.
Often, separate tasks are regarded as a split kind of training, along with:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Different ways to independent work of students
On top of that, its important features think about compulsory classes into the assigned time routine of this university time, work without having the direct participation of this instructor, but also for the required control. In accordance with other statements, independent work involves all active mental activity of pupils when you look at the educational procedure, may be the internal basis of communication between various types and types of occupation among on their own. Considering separate work as the primary approach to gaining knowledge, adherents for this approach argue that it covers intellectual activity, which students perform not just in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, specific interviews, tests, examinations, during protection of coursework, diploma papers, etc. That is, separate work, relating to this vision, encompasses a variety and kinds of the educational procedure.
In essence, independent work is a dynamic psychological activity of the student linked to the execution of an exercise task. The clear presence of a task and a target installation on its execution are believed to be characteristic signs and symptoms of independent work. The tasks that students need certainly to tackle inside their educational tasks are the ones that concern them:
- assimilation regarding the product associated with subject, which will be considered during the lecture (make use of the abstract of the lecture, suggested by the academic literary works);
- summarizing of fundamental works relative to the curriculum system;
- solving tasks, undertaking experiments, experiments, and so forth;
- preparation of abstracts, control works, fixed shows (reports) at the lesson;
- planning needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
Each one of these components of the educational process are separate work, because students execute them to some extent individually, in non-auditing time.
Phases of independent work of pupil
Independent tasks are an educational task associated with pupil, aimed at learning and mastering the material associated with the subject with no direct involvement associated with the instructor.
Independent work with the fulfillment of this study task encompasses three phases.
- Planning for the student when it comes to task, theoretical, mental, organizational, methodological and logistical help of independent work.
- The student’s theoretical readiness is manifested in his intellectual readiness, this is certainly, the capability to use their knowledge to your task.
- Practical readiness could be the capability to optimally prepare an independent work, skillfully make use of the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, mental operations (analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization, category, etc.).
- The pupil’s psychological readiness presupposes, to start with, the existence of motives for doing a certain task. To ensure that the job set before topics to write an informative essay on the pupil to become the motive of his psychological, practical activity, it should be observed by him. The inner perception regarding the task starts with an actualization of this motive, which prompts the pupil to do the job, and, consequently, to organize their separate work.
- The prosperity of the preparatory phase hinges on the organizational, methodological, material and technical help associated with the pupil’s independent work (availability of literature, methodological suggestions, visual aids, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution for the study assignment. This is actually the most critical & most responsible phase within the student’s independent work. Considering that the academic task & most frequently does occur within the educational-cognitive form, in the process of their implementation included all mental processes that offer cognitive activity: sensation, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The effectiveness of the job is affected by such personal characteristics regarding the student as dedication, perseverance, duty, etc.
- Analysis regarding the completed task may be the final phase of separate work. Throughout the analysis, the student evaluates (by self-control, often inter-control) the standard and period of the task, the efficiency associated with the practices and tools used in the entire process of separate work.